Security and Defence
The event 600Minutes Cyber Security is organised by Management Events. Sico van der Meer, Research Fellow at the Clingendael Institute, will share his insights as a speaker. Go to Management Events for more information and tickets.
Preparing for the next threats
The chance to exchange thoughts and ideas with your fellow business leaders might be the extra boost your organization needs. Management Events brings together the needs of top decision makers and the offerings of solution providers, generating business opportunities for both parties.
Five cyber security topics
- The impact of geoplitics on your security strategy
- Developing employee awareness or is trust your best defence?
- Can weak cyber security lead to real physical harm?
- Translating cyber risks as business risks
- How to use the cloud safe and secure
Gerrie de Jonge, CISO PostNL, Stef Hoffman, CISO Royal Philips N.V., Patric J.M. Versteeg, Senior Lecturer Hogeschool Utrecht, Kay Behnke, CISO FrieslandCampina, Chris Meehan, Group Director SKY PLC, Edwin van Andel, Ethish hacker & Sico van der Meer, Research Fellow Clingendael Institute.