The specific work of a diplomat
All our diplomatic training is built knowing that a diplomat’s work is characterised by the need to:
- Work in an international and politically sensitive context;
- Represent their respective countries and manage its interests;
- Have the capacity to quickly learn and apply new information;
- Function as a bridge-builder, a connector and a hub in the context of modern networking theory;
- Responsibility to act as a service provider for others active in the field of international cooperation.