Security and Defence
The Transatlantic Relationship in 2017 and Beyond: New Perspectives and Disruptive Ideas.
This is a public event. For more information and registration, please view the website of Jonge Atlantici.
This year Jonge Atlantici/Youth Atlantic Treaty Association (YATA) Netherlands celebrates it's 10th anniversary. To commemorate this and to convey their mission, YATA Netherlands organises a special programme on Thursday, 11 May.
The Dutch Chief of Defence General Tom Middendorp will give the keynote speech. Following, Dirk Jan van den Berg, Chairman of the Board of the Netherlands Atlantic Association will make some remarks. The speeches will be followed by a discussion with an expert panel that consists of young professionals.
- Tom Middendorp (Dutch Chief of Defence)
- Dirk Jan van den Berg (Chairman, Netherlands Atlantic Association)
- Karlijn Jans (Chair, Netherlands Atlantic Youth)
- Anne Bakker (the Clingendael Institute)
- Charlotte Brandsma (German Marshall Fund of the United States)
- Paul de Kuijer (Shell International)
- Jelle van Haaster (Ministry of Defence; University of Amsterdam)