A conversation with High Representative Josep Borrell
On April 29nd, the GEG Weekly Seminar will discuss Josep Borrell’s book European Foreign policy in times of Covid-19. For this exceptional session, Groupe d’études géopolitiques has organised a high-level discussion between five experts and the High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy. Clingendael's General Director Monika Sie Dhian Ho will speak about the topic 'The EU as a geopolitical actor - the battle of narratives'.
- Monika Sie Dhian Ho, General Director of the Clingendael Institute and is vice chair of the European Integration Committee of the Netherlands Advisory Council on International Affairs (AIV)
- Sven Biscop, Director of the Europe in the World Programme at the Egmont Royal Institute for International Relations
- Adam Tooze, Shelby Cullom Davis chair of History at Columbia University and Director of the European Institute
- Nicoletta Pirozzi, Head of Programme on European Union and Institutional Relations Manager at the Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI)
- Kishore Mahbubani, Distinguished Fellow, Asia Research Institute, National University of Singapore
The GEG Weekly Seminar is a series of high-level round tables held in partnership with the College of Europe, the European Institute at Columbia University and the Europe Center at the University of Cambridge.