Europe in the World
This public webinar is organised by the European Parliament. Louise van Schaik and Ties Dams will present their paper. Register here.
There is no way back for transatlantic politics. Even with a new president in the White House in 2021, the setbacks of recent years will require partners to build a new, and different, alliance.
On behalf of the European Parliament's Committee on Foreign Affairs (AFET), we are pleased to invite you to a webinar on: A new beginning in the Transatlantic Partnership.
Programme and speakers
- 15:30 - 15:35 Opening words: MEP David McAllister, Chair of the AFET Committee
- 15:35 - 15:40 Introductory remarks: MEP Radosław Sikorski, Chair of the Delegation for relations with the United States of America (D-US) - TBC
- 15:40 - 16:00 Experts presentation: Dr Louise van Schaik, Head of Unit EU & Global Affairs, Clingendael Institute & Ties Dams, Research Fellow, Clingendael Institute
- 16:00 - 16:05 Comments: by MEP Tonino Picula, Rapporteur on EU-US relations
- 16:05 - 16:55 Debate
- 16:55 - 17:00 Closing remarks: MEP David McAllister, Chair of the AFET Committee
- 17:00 End of the webinar
Please register before the deadline Thursday 26 November. Register here to join the webinar. The link to the event will be sent after registration. Looking forward to your online presence.