Trade and Globalisation
Clingendael has a strong presence during the 5th international biennial on negotiation on 24 & 25 March 2014 in Paris. The first day closes will a special roundtable of Clingendaels Processes of International Negotiation Program (PIN), while throughout the two days Clingendael staf deliver presentations and workshops.
On 24 and 25 March, Novancia organizes the 5th International Biennal on Negotiation in Paris. The Clingendael Institute has a strong presence at this high profile event which speeches from Paul Meerts, Bill Zartman, Guy Olivier Faure and Wilbur Perlot. A special PIN round table con diplomatic negotiation closes the first day of the Biennal. The special roundtable is moderated by Guy Olivier Faure, with speeches by:
- William Zartman, Negotiating the Arab Spring: Lessons for theory
- Cecilia Albin, Justice and effectiveness in international negotiations
- Valérie Rosoux, Negotiating with the hereditary enemy. The Franco-German case
- Mark Anstey, South Africa’s negotiated transition – miracle or mirage?
- Wilbur Perlot, Training the Syrian National Coalition in negotiations
- Paul Meerts, The future of diplomatic negotiation
More information about the biennial can be found on the Biennal on Negotiation website