Economic and sustainable development
At Clingendael Academy we address the interwoven relationship between economic and sustainable development. We give you insights in the linkages between economic diplomacy, climate change, water management, trade negotiations, planetary security, and sustainable development.
Facts and figures about our training programmes on economic and sustainable development:
- 15 modules on sustainable development in our diplomatic training programmes per year;
- 6 training programmes on economic development per year;
- 3 training programmes on water conflict, water diplomacy or water management per year;
- Since 2016, a yearly programme on Blue Diplomacy for Small Island Developing States (SIDS);
- Since 2001, a yearly programme in international policy for the Dutch Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality.